« Constitution Day | Main | We Are Shocked.... »

September 17, 2010

Best. Line. Evah.

We have had government declare war on poverty and a war on drugs, but this is the first time our government has declared war on free enterprise.

Given the resounding success of the first two wars, I'd say that's the best news I've heard in ages.

And yes, I understand that it ain't happenin'. That doesn't stop me from enjoying a well turned phrase or twelve.

Posted by Cassandra at September 17, 2010 02:47 PM

Comments

Best. Line. Evah.

Nup. That honor goes to "Unfortunately, we have an Administration whose idea of a rogue state is Arizona."

Posted by: BillT at September 17, 2010 02:59 PM

Well, in my defense this is the first time I have heard that one :p

Posted by: Cssndr at September 17, 2010 03:03 PM

I see Foxfier returned some of your vwls...

Posted by: BillT at September 17, 2010 04:07 PM

I'm rather partial to the following, which was a headline in a money management advertisement I got this week:

"If you Qualify for Free Registration--the Value of this Seminar is Guaranteed."

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at September 17, 2010 05:43 PM

Best. Line. Evah.

Posted by: BillT at September 17, 2010 02:59 PM

Precisely what I was going to say, but (as usual) I'm a bit late to the party...

Posted by: camojack at September 20, 2010 01:07 AM

John Ringo wrote about Texas succeeding from the administration of insane lesbian Hillary Clinton as President of the United States.

Guess he was off by one state. And the President.

Posted by: Ymarsakar at September 21, 2010 10:50 AM