« The Santorum Revelations | Main | Absent Without Leave »

February 23, 2012

Amazing Thing of the Day

Here.

Sorry for the lack of blather. Very busy week.

Posted by Cassandra at February 23, 2012 07:25 AM

Comments

Posted by: spd rdr - bringing the blather that mathers 24/7/365 (or 24/7/366 as necessary) at February 23, 2012 02:49 PM

Ohfercryingoutloud.

Recently I read a news item on WineSpectator.com that reality TV star and former Real Housewives cast member Bethenny Frankel is launching a wine label called Skinnygirl. Oh no, just what we need, another wine brand pandering to women.

Oh no, just what we need, another completely phony complaint how a completely phony marketing ploy to complain is insensitive to "women." I mean really, ladies, quit your whining.

Posted by: spd rdr - bringing the blather that mathers 24/7/365 (or 24/7/366 as necessary) at February 23, 2012 03:55 PM

(Cass, Update your header.)

Posted by: Frank at February 23, 2012 05:46 PM

That's really cool. I didn't realize just how big an AM radio wave really is.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at February 24, 2012 07:12 AM

I like your blather Cass.

Some of the best blather on the Web!

(New advertising slogan?)

Posted by: Bill Brandt at February 24, 2012 08:38 AM

That is simultaneously the most beautiful, awe inspiring, humbling, and informative piece of coding I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing!

Posted by: MikeD at February 24, 2012 08:52 AM

In an attempt to restart the blather....

Ahh, Occupy we hardly knew ye. Well, maybe we did. What's that old saying about those ignorant of the past being doomed to repeat it? *Historic revisionism* comes home to roost. I guess the real question for these people is will they know they are being fed a shite sandwich, or will they blindly believe their 'leaders' when they say that it's pate -- *digs up best Snagglepuss impersonation* free-range, organic...even.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at February 24, 2012 10:04 AM

I think I just geeked out. It was fantastic! Thanks for this pointer.

William sends.

Posted by: William at February 25, 2012 03:09 PM

Loved, absolutely loved, the clip.

Posted by: Texan99 at February 26, 2012 09:39 AM