« Are Educated Women to Blame for the Declining Marriage Rate? | Main | The Santorum Revelations »

February 21, 2012

Self-Evidently Self-Evident Quote of the Day

"He could easily not have known, because as you can imagine, at these kinds of parties you're not always dressed, and I challenge you to distinguish a naked prostitute from any other naked woman,"

And don't pretend you all have never had the exact. same. problem.

Posted by Cassandra at February 21, 2012 07:22 PM

Comments

A new peak in jurisprudence...

Strauss-Kahn: Do the naked women at your party, ahem, charge for their affections?

Party Host: Why no, they do not.

Strauss-Kahn: I thought you said the naked women at your party do not charge.

Party Host: Those are not the naked women I invited.

Perfect, the Clouseau Defense.

Posted by: Allen at February 21, 2012 08:37 PM

Interesting.

Without asking, how would one go about determining whether a naked lady were a professional or simply an enthusiastic amateur?

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano, dues paying member of the Oink Cadre, who is ignoring the point at February 21, 2012 08:53 PM

Easy, you offer them a cigar and see where it goes from there....

Posted by: The Wizzerd of Izz at February 21, 2012 09:03 PM

Posted by: Grim at February 21, 2012 10:28 PM

One thinks of the mighty who have fallen all because they couldn't keep their zipper up ;-)

Posted by: Bill Brandt at February 22, 2012 08:33 AM

Oh, I'm pretty sure he's not going to "fall" over these allegations. But I'll admit, when I first heard the story on the radio, I laughed out loud. Because his defense is so ridiculously obvious. "I was at an orgy, how was I supposed to know these women weren't just volunteers begging to participate?" The ego needed for a man of his age to justify mentally that young, attractive women were just lining up to sleep with men like him, a la buffet, is both astonishing, and sadly believable.

"Certainly, it's never occurred to me to wonder whether a naked woman encountered at a party might be a prostitute."

To be fair, the only naked females I've ever seen at a party were infants running around after their bath. I seriously doubt they were prostitutes.

Posted by: MikeD at February 22, 2012 09:06 AM

Why don't *I* ever get invited to those sorts of parties?

Posted by: Lonely Man at February 22, 2012 09:12 AM

Wait a minute.

The guy is basically is admitting that he regularly attends orgies, and what concerns people is that the women might have been paid?

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at February 22, 2012 09:27 AM

You nailed it, Mike.

Posted by: Cassandra at February 22, 2012 09:36 AM

You nailed it, Mike.

That's what she said?

*runs away*

Posted by: MikeD at February 22, 2012 12:25 PM

You keep using that word prostitute. I do not think it means what you think it means.

By the way, what kind of cigar is most suitable for the dowsing rod?

And fuddy-duddy that I am, I have to ask: is the Fat Man actually suggesting that it's wrong to cheat on his wife only if the...person (there's my nod to PC)...were paid for the deed?

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at February 23, 2012 11:05 AM

"By the way, what kind of cigar is most suitable for the dowsing rod?"

This one, of course!