« No Great Regard for Intelligence | Main | This Is How It's Done »

March 02, 2012

Surreal Quiz of the Day

Speaking of low hanging fruit, a Friday time waster:

Rick Santorum, or Megadeth?

The Blog Princess got 4 out of 10.

h/t: Aegon01

Posted by Cassandra at March 2, 2012 07:36 AM

Comments

Man. I got only 40%!
To put that score in perspective, I got 67% right on the "Are You Stupid" quiz (which I think means that I'm either 67% stupid or 33% unstupid or both).

Posted by: spd rdr - trailing gumby in the polls at March 2, 2012 01:58 PM

8 of 10. I missed 6 and 10. But that's less because I know Santorum than it is that I know my Heavy Metal.

Posted by: MikeD at March 2, 2012 02:21 PM

5/10. Don't know what that says about me, but maybe it means Mustaine can be a surrogate for Santorum when he can't make an appearance???

Posted by: MathMom at March 2, 2012 06:47 PM

7/10.

Posted by: Grim at March 2, 2012 07:16 PM

The quiz, by the way, reminds me of this post that InstaPundit linked to recently. I was going to write a rebuttal until I got to the end of it:

Regardless of whether one considers hypergamy, the willingness to share Alphas, shit-testing, or pretty much any aspect of Game as explicated by its best theoreticians and practitioners, one can find a Christian conceptual antecedent for it. This does not mean that all the uses to which Game can be applied are consistent with Christian teaching anymore than the Christan belief in demons means that demon-worship is an aspect of proper Christian living.

So, yeah: like the demon-worshipping gamester, even the worst heavy metal is living in the same moral universe as Santorum. They're just doing different things in it.

Posted by: Grim at March 2, 2012 07:21 PM

I did only slightly better: 50%.

Posted by: Texan99 at March 3, 2012 08:54 AM

I got 30% is is that good or bad? ;-)

Posted by: Bill Brandt at March 3, 2012 01:24 PM

5 out of 10, that is almost 50%.

Posted by: Pile On at March 4, 2012 01:15 PM

4 of 10
I am far too old
I thought heavy metal was Deep Purple, Machine Head

Posted by: tomg51 at March 4, 2012 01:59 PM

5 out of 10 is almost 50% ?

Huh?

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at March 5, 2012 11:33 PM

So, amongst the Company, do I win for getting 8 of 10? Or do I lose cause I got 8 of 10? ;P

Posted by: MikeD at March 6, 2012 11:25 AM