« Finally, Our National Nightmare Is Over... | Main | Apparently, The Obama White House is a Just Another Pink Ghetto »

April 12, 2012

Gawker Mag's Brave, Truth Telling Whistleblower

Quote of the day from the Fox Mole:

I am a weasel, a traitor, a sell-out and every bad word you can throw at me... but as of today, I am free, and I am ready to tell my story, which I wasn't able to fully do for the previous 36 hours.

can.jpgWe do not know about you people, but there is no one we trust more to bravely tell us the sordid truth about the tawdry state of the commodes at Faux News than a self-described weaselly, traitorous sell-out. If we didn't know better, we might suspect that the folks at Gawker were having a bit of self-defecating fun at our expense.

Will the evil empire ever pony up for some long overdue restroom renovations? Sadly, with the Fox Mole gone we may never know.

Who knows how many other game changing stories will go unrevealed and unreported?

Posted by Cassandra at April 12, 2012 06:35 AM

Comments

Based on the résumé, Gawker probably is a best fit for this ahhhh, journalist.

Posted by: Ron Burgundy at April 12, 2012 11:48 AM

This story is really circling the drain.

Posted by: John Loo, Water Cabinet Officer at April 12, 2012 01:43 PM

Well, the Captain is supposed to go down..... with his boat.
heh

Posted by: Snarkammando at April 12, 2012 01:59 PM

I'm so disappointed. I was sure it was somebody important and then it turns out to be some Joe Schmo ASSOCIATE producer. Total letdown. Admit it, I'm not the only one who read, "I am a weasel, a traitor, a sell-out and every bad word you can throw at me..." and immediately thought, "Shep!"

Posted by: Carol at April 12, 2012 03:46 PM