« Baseball More Dangerous Than Football? | Main | Apparently, Our Non-existent God Hates Republicans »

August 21, 2012

In Case Y'all Were Wondering....

Unintentionally funny statement of the day:

Numerous congressional ethics-law experts interviewed Monday said the FBI does not care if lawmakers swim naked ...

MRUN must have been unavailable for comment.

Posted by Cassandra at August 21, 2012 05:58 PM

Comments

Yes, but was does the CIA and NSA think? We need more opinions on this from the spooks in the government.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at August 22, 2012 09:03 AM

Don, a better question is what do the Satellite Imagery Intel folks think, since they're the only ones in danger of SEEING it.

Posted by: MikeD at August 22, 2012 10:07 AM

I don't care

Posted by: HoneyBadger at August 22, 2012 01:08 PM

I think we should ask the Secret Service.

Mr. Badger, don't you understand that this issue is VITAL to our national security????

Sheesh :)

Posted by: Cassandra at August 22, 2012 02:05 PM

Cassandra,

on the 100:1 chance you weren't aware:
Honey Badger

Posted by: tomg51 at August 22, 2012 02:20 PM

My boss didn't till I showed it to her.

Posted by: MikeD at August 22, 2012 02:46 PM

Thanks for that, Tom! I was vaguely aware of the legendary cool of the Honey Badger, but I think I had to ask mr rdr about it many moons ago.

I didn't get the joke 100% until I saw your video, so I thank you :)

Posted by: Cassandra at August 22, 2012 04:47 PM

Honey Badger even made it into a light-weight comic yesterday:
Change the date to Tuesday the 21st

Posted by: tomg51 at August 22, 2012 05:14 PM

It's one of the sad things in life.
I told my son when he was in high school; "There will come a day when you won't think I have a sense of humor any more. But it will really be that I just won't have the common culture to get the joke."
A few days ago IMAO had a contest for a newsweek cover.
I put in "buy this magazine or we'll eat this dog"
I don't know if anyone laughed.
It would depend on if you remember this:
National Lampoon