« OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???? | Main | File Under "Your Confirmation Bias is Showing" »

September 25, 2012

A Compelling Reason to Vote for Romney

If your own sense of self preservation's not enough, we beg you: do it for The Children:

Madonna offered a profanity-laced endorsement of President Obama at her concert Monday night, which involved the singer stripping down to her underwear to reveal the president's name written on her body.

“You all better vote for f---ing Obama okay,” she told the crowd at Washington's Verizon center.

Later in the show, Madonna took off her shirt and pulled down her pants to show she had “OBAMA” written in all capital letters across her lower back.

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I'll take it all off,” she said to cheers and whistles from the audience.

If Naomi Wilson's talking hoo-ha makes a campaign commercial, we're moving to Phrance.

Posted by Cassandra at September 25, 2012 04:35 PM

Comments

"... is like seeing a funnel cloud in Kansas: you know what's coming."

Now that was a good one.

Posted by: Allen at September 25, 2012 05:35 PM

I love Florence King :)

Posted by: Cassandra at September 25, 2012 05:42 PM

This para made me laugh out loud:

Wherever this obsessed author looks — there it is again! The early Christian symbol of the fish, if turned upright with the head at the top and the branched tail at the bottom, resembles the uterus and the Fallopian tubes. The Egyptian craze in 1920s interior decor emphasized the triangular pyramid. The spread-out-butterfly motif in stained glass, geometry books full of deltas . . . She seeks it here, she seeks it there, she finds it nearly everywhere: Naomi Wolf has turned the vagina into the Scarlet Pimpernel.

If only Naomi had stopped at navel gazing...

Posted by: Cass at September 25, 2012 05:46 PM

I had several snort out loud moments reading her.

"If only Naomi had stopped at navel gazing..."

Now that's funny.

Posted by: Allen at September 25, 2012 05:58 PM

I love the Drudge tag for the Madonna thing. "Madonna threatens to strip if Obama re-elected."'

There's probably a delicate way of saying that we'd prefer never to hear another reference to physical genitalia in a political debate, but I'm not sure what it would be. It's nevertheless a truism that being as crude as possible tends to leave many of your opponents at a loss, which I suppose looks like victory to a certain kind of person.

Posted by: Grim at September 25, 2012 11:44 PM

Friend of mine's comment via Facebook from some friends of theirs: "Madonna's gonna strip again??!! But we've already seen her nekkid bits before. And frankly the idea of seeing her nekkid bits if the O is reelected is scury enough to ensure I DON'T vote for O!!"

Posted by: Nina at September 26, 2012 07:24 AM

"Madonna's gonna strip again??!! But we've already seen her nekkid bits before. And frankly the idea of seeing her nekkid bits if the O is reelected is scury enough to ensure I DON'T vote for O!!" (Nina)

Especially at her age...

Why, oh why, do we need another O? Hasn't Cosmo documented all the Os we can have? Or are we entitled to this one?

Posted by: La Femme Crickita at September 26, 2012 09:14 AM

I had forgotten this gem:

I wonder if Naomi and Andrea were BFFs?

Posted by: La Femm Crickita at September 26, 2012 09:29 AM

""Madonna's gonna strip again??!! But we've already seen her nekkid bits before."

Why do you think I took the oath and became a man of the cloth?

Now, Miss Namoi drove me to drink, but still, the dreams, they chase me...

Posted by: Tuck, Friar Tuck at September 26, 2012 09:37 AM

Whoever said, "More is more" was not thinking of Madonna or her coffee table book :p

Posted by: Meeee-Ouch, Girlfriend at September 26, 2012 09:44 AM

Yet another hallmark of Leftist tactics - when they cannot entice they threaten.

Posted by: George Pal at September 26, 2012 11:42 AM

When I first saw an image of that Madonna creature, shucked shirt and trou, I initially thought Norton had once again been in the punch bowl at the Moose Lodge a bit too much.

But there was no lampshade on the head, sos I realized it wasn't Norton...

Posted by: Ralph Kramden at September 26, 2012 02:21 PM

I sit corrected: Naomi has documented all the Os.

Why, oh why, must she take the misterie out of the O?

Posted by: La Femme at September 26, 2012 03:48 PM