« Run Along Now, Children | Main | Hunkering Alert »

October 26, 2012

Oooh! Do Me, Barack!

Because we care, we present the unintentionally amusing campaign ad of the Day. It's hard to be outraged about this, especially given the relative dearth of the plentiful comic relief we enjoyed during the 2008 campaign.

The ad is actually pretty funny, albeit not in the way its creator intended:

The real question is, "Do you really want your first time to be with a man who throws like this?"

Highly doubtful. In light of this startling new theme, feel free to suggest new slogans for the Obama campaign in the comments section, haters.

If you come up with a good one, we may even deign to judge that caption contest.

CWCID for the photo: Doug Powers over at Michelle Malkin's.

Posted by Cassandra at October 26, 2012 03:57 AM

Comments

OMGAIA!

What a skull full of...

I am gonna be sick.

Posted by: PuffHorkingUpMeds at October 26, 2012 08:43 AM

"If you vote for Barack, he will respect you in the morning."

Posted by: PuffOnMeds at October 26, 2012 08:44 AM

Don't worry, the first time is rarely satisfying.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 26, 2012 08:59 AM

Young vemen, do not believe community organizer you make POTUS vhen he say, I can be more flexible after election... More oily, maybe.

//Note to self, contact Dewey Cheatem & Howe for unauthorized use of Vlad's Wooing for Vote Shtick©.//

Posted by: vladimir's putin at October 26, 2012 09:12 AM

If you vote for me, I promise not to donate to a sperm bank.

Posted by: MeanOne at October 26, 2012 10:23 AM

The Obama campaign has doubled down on it's belief that the most important aspect of women is what she can do with a pole.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 26, 2012 10:45 AM

Saw this last night. Decided to post on FB this morning. Several of my friends then started discussing the ramifications of having Madona's "Like A Virgin" as their earwig for the day . . .

And the comments I copied below seriously made me ROFLMAO!! Nailed It!! **oops . . . Did I SAY THAAAAT??!!** LOL

"If you vote for Barack, he will respect you in the morning."

Posted by: PuffOnMeds at October 26, 2012 08:44 AM

Don't worry, the first time is rarely satisfying.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 26, 2012 08:59 AM

Posted by: Nina at October 26, 2012 11:03 AM

Young white Dunham? Older black man? Sex!

“I’m Barack Obama and I approve this conception”

Posted by: George Pal at October 26, 2012 12:50 PM

Young white Dunham? Older black radical? Sex!

“I’m Barack Obama and I approve this conception”

Posted by: George Pal at October 26, 2012 12:52 PM

"Because I can spell 'Ohio.'"

Posted by: spd rdr at October 26, 2012 01:19 PM

Posted by: Boquisucio at October 26, 2012 01:20 PM

OMG,OMD,OMG!!! Madison, Britney, I just became a woman! I felt so respected at the dumpster behind KFC! He knew my needs and even sprang for the good ripple! He got me so excited promising the moon and stars that I couldn't wait to tear off his mom jeans! Was I satisfied? Well, not really, but he said he could make it happen in the next four years. He gave me a coupon for a 10-piece bucket to always remember our special moment!

Posted by: a former european at October 26, 2012 02:04 PM

Riffing on AFE:

"He was so sensitive to MY needs: "Do you have protection? No? No prob. The state will pay you to have the baby, or you can abort it as late as you want."

'Like a Virgin, votin' for the very first time
With fraud vote counts, next to mine'

Posted by: PuffOnMeds at October 26, 2012 02:18 PM

"Because Uncle Joe wants to watch."

Posted by: spd rdr at October 26, 2012 02:50 PM

I wonder if Hillary would use that type of ad...

Posted by: PuffOnMeds at October 26, 2012 02:51 PM

It's the Big O for Little Lena.

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at October 26, 2012 03:35 PM

Ima-tellin-ya-man, dude-seriously-messed-up-man.

Only-way-that-wiggly-fellow-gets-any-action-is-using-USTreasury-funds-to-procure-young-thangs-man.

Yep-Ima-tellin-ya-man, dudes-pants-are-glowin-like-the-metal-on-the-edge-of-a-knife-talkin-that-female-part's-needs-line...

Yeh-man-Ima-prayin-for-the-end-of-time-man.

Posted by: Boomhauer at October 26, 2012 04:14 PM

An interesting resemblance to an ad for Vladimir Putin:

...with the exception that the Russian version (and the Russian "virgin") is more classy.

Posted by: david foster at October 26, 2012 05:18 PM

"An interesting resemblance to an ad for Vladimir Putin:"

So you too like Vlad's Wooing for Vote Shtick©. You got young lady to vote for Vlad?

If so, you tell Commisar Cassandrovna Vlad said ok to increase your beet slice ration.

Posted by: vladimir's putin at October 26, 2012 06:16 PM

'Vladimir's Putin?'

Bwahahahahaha...I wonder if we can call Dunham 'Donehim'.

"When you do it for the first time, it should be between just you and him, not the rest of the country."

Posted by: MeanPuffOnMeds at October 27, 2012 07:52 AM

//whips out hogleg, grabs barrel, then hammers bar and announces//

I find for the plaintiff, in this case and rule the plaintiff must be given equal time according to FCC Section 73.1941 [47 CFR §73.1941] Equal Opportunities to offset Ms. Lena Donehi... ah, Dunham's, whatever it is...

The plaintiff, Mr. Crowder, you may now take it away...

Posted by: Judge Roy Bean at October 27, 2012 12:17 PM

Someone said over at NRO: "Don't lose your job because of an unwanted presidency."

Posted by: Texan99 at October 27, 2012 12:57 PM

Apparently, the original is from the Australian Green Party which was copied by Mt. Putin and then on to America. All three parties sit to the left.

Posted by: levi from queens at October 27, 2012 01:31 PM

..."a man who throws like this?"
May be a bottom feeder, in this case there can be little doubt, but he sure ain't Catfish Hunter --RIP Jim--...

Posted by: bthun at October 27, 2012 06:40 PM

She reminds me of Monica. It's great that the daughters of my political supporters have learned to offer themselves up to the man in charge. Apparently Obama has learned a little more than rhetoric from the Big Dog.

And hey, a good feminist should think of herself as having this sort of relationship to the President. After all, isn't it true that all their rights depend upon lifelong government paternalism? If you want to be an independent woman you gotta pick your Daddy carefully, and make sure he stays happy.

Ask Julia.

Posted by: Bill Clinton at October 27, 2012 08:52 PM

I don't know where or when it began, but this trend to make politicians in America into some kind of social demi-god has to end. They are just men and women, like you and me. We elect them, we hire them, they work for us.

With the evolution of mass media (radio, TV and now the Intertubes, Fakebook, Twitter and the rest of the madness), we are all becoming privy to a lot of thoughts by people that were better kept private.

This vulgar and pathetic child, Lena Dunham, is an inheritor of the Republic, just like you and me, our children and the next generation yet to come. What would Thomas Jefferson or Patrick Henry or Tom Paine have to say to such a person? When the ideas and history of two centuries of this Republic become inaccessible to the children in adult bodies today, it is no wonder they are lost. And we are bound up in this country with them. There is no escaping each other.

How did it come to this?

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at October 28, 2012 01:54 PM

I agree. Would Obama want one of his daughters saying that about voting? If they were old enough to vote, wouldn't that be incestuous?

I betcha Planned Parenthood approves the message.

Beyond poor taste.

How to promote the welfare state indeed!

Posted by: Carolyn at October 28, 2012 03:02 PM

The video ad is to pathetically funny for us not to make fun of. And hopefully therefore point out the fallacy of thought (dearth of thought?) embodied in it.

Our vote is our VOICE. I've always felt the weight of that responsibility from the first time I stepped into the voting booth and I take that responsibility seriously every single time, and always will.

@Don Brouhaha - could not agree more!

Posted by: Nina at October 29, 2012 08:05 AM

I wonder if anyone has posted that video on a democrat forum with the caption "Mitt Romney ad sexualizes women"?

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 29, 2012 10:25 AM

Cass, and all who are in the target range for Sandy and the Stormette's, prayers for your safety winging your way.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at October 29, 2012 10:26 AM

Thanks :)

We're hunkering down, as Pile would say.

Posted by: Cassandra at October 29, 2012 10:33 AM