« The Swedish Are At It, Again.... | Main | "Meaningful Action" »

December 11, 2012

Men...

...they are gentle with small things:

Let's hope Mrs. Claus had a nice steak and a cold beer ready for him when he got home.

Posted by Cassandra at December 11, 2012 04:16 PM

Comments

Isn't the kid a shade young for a beer?

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at December 11, 2012 04:47 PM

Pppppptttttthhhhhhthththththth :)

Posted by: Knut, the Ambiguously Gay Teen Psychotic Bear at December 11, 2012 05:00 PM

I'm surprised that snoring isn't waking up Santy Claus....

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at December 11, 2012 05:19 PM

Sooooo dead :p

Posted by: Knut, the Ambiguously Gay Teen Psychotic Bear at December 11, 2012 07:06 PM

Naw. They're good. Kid's gonna have a hangover when he wakes up from his nap, though.

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at December 11, 2012 08:07 PM

It that the ghost of Knut??

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at December 12, 2012 03:11 PM

"It that the ghost of Knut??"

Oh sure...pick on the corporeally-challenged, gay (ambiguously), teen, psychotic polar bear.
And you call yourself a *lady* bug!
Harumph!
0>:~}

Posted by: Snarkammando at December 12, 2012 04:00 PM

"It that?"

Harumph.

"Is that...?" or better yet, 'Are you..?'

Double harumph.

Posted by: Rethuglican Internet Grammar enforcer at large, with the emphasis on large. at December 12, 2012 09:54 PM

Rethuglican Internet Grammar enforcer at large, with the emphasis on large.

Why are you discriminating against the minus-sized?

I'm tellin'.

Eric Hines

Posted by: E Hines at December 12, 2012 10:51 PM

"Why are you discriminating against the minus-sized?"

Because I can.

*snark off* I really, really wanted to say something about a lap dance, but was afeared for the PG-17 rating, so....there it is. I am more afeared of the Editorial Eraser of Doom than I am of you tattling. *Snark on*

Tattle if you must!

Posted by: Rethuglican Internet Grammar enforcer at large, with the emphasis on large. at December 13, 2012 08:37 AM

Shoulda proofread... :-P

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at December 13, 2012 11:12 AM

The Fat Guy is still asleep? Dude better get working, 'cause I've been good - damned good- all damned year and I'm expecting big things out of this. Twelve days, Fat Boy. Get moving.

Posted by: spd rdr at December 13, 2012 01:39 PM