« Insensitive Bastard... | Main | The Hollow Middle »

February 28, 2013

Obama, The One Minute Manager

From 25 minute war councils on a runway in Copenhagen to a whopping 7 minutes to avert a catastrophe his White House proposed, that he promised the nation "would not happen", and about the origins of which the President flat out lied:

Never let it be said that President Obama has failed to spend time with Republican leaders in seeking an alternative to automatic budget cuts that are due to hit most federal departments Friday. On Wednesday, for example, the president gave GOP lawmakers as much as seven minutes, a rare face-to-face encounter that the White House described as a “meeting.”

Posted by Cassandra at February 28, 2013 06:33 PM

Comments

Hello, Cassandra. I don't have a comment on this topic, but one thing I enjoy about your site is that is uncluttered and opens quickly. Some of the sites I visit have so many ads and videos and links that they take a looong time to open.

Posted by: Bill in Cincy at March 1, 2013 07:59 AM

We can be sure that it's never been focused on Star Trek or Star Wars.

Posted by: htom at March 1, 2013 05:58 PM

Thanks for the kind words :) I'm so glad you commented!

The embedded nonsense drives me crazy. I should have upgraded this site a long time ago, but part of me doesn't like all the built-in bells and whistles.

Posted by: Cassandra at March 1, 2013 08:06 PM

"We'll give Obama one thing: it's certainly not difficult to tell where his true priorities lie."

'Lie' being the operant word. He and his minions overplayed their hand and managed the impossible, namely, bringing a rise out of his media supporters. Apparently, they don't mind running interference for him but bristle at being threatened in the process. Obama is suffering the consequence of believing his own press releases from the bullies and thugs in his entourage. Note to Obama; don't bite the hand that feeds you. The only "man date" you have is with your family.

Posted by: vet66 at March 4, 2013 04:59 PM

Ain't it wonderful, though? :)

I am enjoying all this immensely, vet66.

Posted by: Cassandra at March 4, 2013 08:10 PM