« Wunderbar | Main | A Platoon Of Their Own? »

May 08, 2013

Blogging

I seem to be saying this a lot lately but sorry for the lack of posts.

This week has been completely insane, both at work and on the home front. I doubt I'm going to get anything up today because my plate is pretty full. Will make sure I have something for tomorrow morning.

Mea culpa maxima. Mea maxima culpa. Thanks for the correction! See? Reading VC is educational.

Posted by Cassandra at May 8, 2013 11:53 AM

Comments

*mea maxima culpa

sorry. the old nun that haunts me made me do it.

Posted by: ThatGuy at May 8, 2013 01:30 PM

Please do not feel that you need to apologize for having a life! As busy as I am I am in awe of insightful you are as well as prolific. I would much rather you take a few days for yourself rather than make the decision to "hang it up"!

Take take care of yourself!

Posted by: Steve at May 8, 2013 02:18 PM

Thanks for the correction - I was in a mad hurry.

And thanks for the kind words :)

Posted by: Cassandra at May 8, 2013 03:43 PM

Fortunately, she's a really crappy shot when she throws her trivet or Manolo Blanic's at you, so dodging is at your leisure.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 8, 2013 04:47 PM

ha ha ha, ho ho ho, heh heh heh . . .
There's a *ton* of material in the news this week, much of which begs mockery.
A Target Rich Environment, as we used to say . . .

Hope you are well, and Best Regards,

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 8, 2013 10:09 PM

So you're having a bad week. Why should we suffer?

Posted by: Texan99 at May 9, 2013 11:56 PM

Yeah, what she said!

Posted by: Evil Twin at May 10, 2013 10:17 AM

Well, since *she* won't post anything....
Beware the fury, gentlemen.
heh
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 10, 2013 10:29 AM

"A word of caution, ThatGuy, there's a ruler-wielding nun with absolutely *no* sense of humor that hangs around here."

/* The mention of crappy shot causes Jake
** to slide his Fedora back on his head and
** look in the mirror.

** Yep, a divot in his head from a Manolo spike heel still shows.
** Jake pulls down the Fedora, adjusts the Foster Grants, then
** ambles off towards the cop car while lighting a Lucky Strike...

Posted by: "Joliet" Jake Blues at May 10, 2013 11:36 AM

You have no idea how good it is to see your smilin' mug on this page, my friend!
It may even surpass the VES's personal bests at her meet today for Best Part of the Day. And let me tell ya, there was a lotta competition what with it being 75 and beautiful in NW Montana with snowcapped mountains in the distance and a light, cool breeze.
*lifts beer*
Wookietime!
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 10, 2013 07:59 PM

Amen, Sly :)

I don't get comments emailed to me anymore so I often miss them if I'm busy at work.

Today is a good day.