« Coffee Snorters - Citrus Fruit Edition | Main | 17 Temper Tantrums Government Shutdowns »

September 27, 2013

Good Lord

mouseonaswing.jpg

Worried about all those computer glitches and delayed provisions? Don't be.

Here's a cute mouse on a swing.

Posted by Cassandra at September 27, 2013 08:17 AM

Comments

Off topic, but for some reason loading a page here brings up a propmt to download the file "analytics.js" from a.sitemeter.com.

I'm guessing that not intended. :-)

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at September 27, 2013 11:47 AM

Hopefully it's not happening any more. Let me know - I'm not getting it, but was earlier today.

Sorry. Busy day at work!

Posted by: Cass at September 27, 2013 03:52 PM

yep, still there.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at September 27, 2013 05:13 PM

Hi YAG,
I've been getting it to, but from other sites as well. Suspect one of the crummy internet ad guys have slipped us a mickey (cookie).

Posted by: CAPT Mike at September 27, 2013 10:01 PM

It was a Google analytics script, and from what I read, is only popping up in IE. When I use Chrome to access the site, I don't get it but I do with IE.

It's not malicious, but I wouldn't download it either. I just close the box when it comes up.

If they don't fix it, I'll take Sitemeter off the site. It has been useful to me in knowing when someone has linked to a post, but otherwise there's really not much value added.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

Posted by: Cass at September 28, 2013 09:01 AM

I have removed the Sitemeter code from the site but it had tentacles everywhere. Let me know if I missed anyplace.

Posted by: Cassandra at September 28, 2013 11:24 AM

Who cares about your sitemeter problems? I must protest your labeling of the critter on the swing as a mouse!!!

:o)

More importantly, it's really sick that the devastation of our health care system and destruction of our economy must be sold to the sheep with cute animal pictures.

The "Adorable" Health Care Act? It's even a stupid-sounding name, but they are going for the non-thinking part of the brain, aren't they?

May God help us.

Posted by: MathMom at September 29, 2013 09:52 AM

I must protest your labeling of the critter on the swing as a mouse!!! Crikey! Get your rodents straight! That is most likely a Winter White Russian Dwarf hamster. Duh!

I stand corrected :p

My Mouse-Fu is weak!

Posted by: Cassandra at September 30, 2013 04:49 AM

You are forgiven. It's possible I over-reacted.

:o)

Posted by: MathMom at September 30, 2013 06:50 AM

It's possible I over-reacted.

Well, I do not know about that. Mistaking a Winter White Russian Dwarf hamster on a swing for a Mouse on a swing is pretty sloppy :p

Posted by: Cass at September 30, 2013 07:55 AM