« The Stability Bubble | Main | "Incompetence", Defined »

September 16, 2013

People Let Me Tell You

...'bout my best friend:

bubbles.jpg

Posted by Cassandra at September 16, 2013 07:30 AM

Comments

Of course it's a black Lab.
Best dogs ever.

Posted by: spd rdr at September 16, 2013 09:35 AM

Admit it - you just say that because you're running the largest unlicensed and unregulated black Lab sanctuary south of the Mason-Dixon line... :p

Posted by: Cassandra at September 16, 2013 10:17 AM

I'll bet he doesn't insult his friend by calling him names.....
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at September 16, 2013 12:13 PM

Hey, I gotta take my shots where I find them :p

Posted by: Cassandra at September 16, 2013 12:55 PM

ptttthtththhtttttttt!

Posted by: DL Sly at September 16, 2013 01:39 PM

Missed it by *that* much.

We were just in Myrtle Beach, too, dammit. The kids would have loved to see that. We'll have to pop in there next year.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at September 17, 2013 09:25 AM

Maybe not for at least 5 more years. It's pricey, especially for a family of 5, but it seems like a once in a lifetime experience. Plus no children under 6 allowed.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at September 17, 2013 09:35 AM

Somewhere in my family photo boxes I have a picture of my boys riding a very small (teen aged?) elephant. I will have to see if I can find it :p

Posted by: Cassandra at September 17, 2013 10:38 AM

I learned to walk tugging myself up on 'Hexie,' our family's Black Lab. Wonderful dogs.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at September 18, 2013 02:26 AM

C'mon, CAPT, everyone here knows that Squids don't walk.
*snicker*
Sorry, couldn't resist....well, I *coulda*, but that just wouldn't be me, and I'd hate to be responsible for Grim having yet another sore neck from the virtual triple take. (Actually, that's not quite true, either.)
heh