« NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Main | But.... MEN-AND-THEIR-BEASTLY-URGES! THE PATRIARCHY! RAPE CULTURE!!!! »

October 03, 2013

Sex Sells (ObamaCare)

Seriously, folks? Seriously?

colorado-nude-obamacare-1.jpg

Makes the Winter White Russian Dwarf hamster mouse on a swing seem positively inspired.

Posted by Cassandra at October 3, 2013 12:49 PM

Comments

To Model: "Dude, that's an expensive way to look at underdressed women. The internet is free, ya know."

Posted by: Oink Cadre © at October 3, 2013 02:49 PM

Speaking of beastly urges and patriarchal sins, I am reminded of the new double standard. Had that been me gaping where the street urchin is looking, I would be subject to a literal beating with virtual cudgels.

I am also reminded that bare toplessness seems to have been elevated to discourse, rhetorical and dialectic, in scoring points.
I wonder at the persuasive powers of tat for tit, so to speak, or even au naturel?

I also wonder ... well, never mind about that.

Posted by: George Pal at October 3, 2013 03:11 PM

I have noticed of late, more and more semi-nekkid fellows in ads and media. Having often jokingly wondered over the years why we ladyfolk never got to see hot, young men everywhere, I am now heartily sorry I opened my mouth.

*sigh*

Posted by: Hey! My Eyes Are Up Here! at October 3, 2013 04:34 PM

"I have a very good imagination, and it doesn't require active assistance to get itself into trouble."

Especially when you've got friends like me who randomly set your inbox on fire....cause I *can*.
heh
0>:~}

Posted by: DL Sly at October 3, 2013 04:56 PM

So.... this is your way of telling me that I should just go ahead and start feeling guilty now? :p

Posted by: Cass at October 3, 2013 05:36 PM

Hi Cass, and *thanks* for the cheesecake!

Posted by: CAPT Mike at October 3, 2013 11:37 PM

I didn't really think of it as cheesecake, or I wouldn't have posted it. What she's wearing covers more than most swimsuits, but I suppose it's still underwear and that supposedly makes it sexy.

Posted by: Cass at October 4, 2013 08:35 AM

I suppose it's still underwear and that supposedly makes it sexy

Hmm. I thought underwear had to be red or black or, in a pinch, white (with lace, of course) to be thought sexy. Heroines in romance novels never have beige underwear. Of course, those books are written by women for women so maybe beige has power no woman has ever suspected.

Posted by: Elise at October 4, 2013 11:02 AM

Well, beige is skin colored....for those melatoninally-challenged persyns.

Posted by: The Wyzzerd of Izz at October 4, 2013 12:31 PM

Uh oh, someone's not wearing their Tuesday panties.

I wonder if anyone they met with their "If you're not covered you're exposed" meme countered with "Yeah, and it's going to cost me the shirt off my back to get covered so what's the difference...either way I'm exposed, only now I'm broke and exposed."

Posted by: DL Sly at October 4, 2013 12:37 PM