« Promising Hope, Selling Helplessness | Main | Double Standard? Or Strained Analogy? »

October 22, 2013

With Friends Like These...

...who needs enemies?

Once again, the Blog Princess is reminded why she hates Facebook. And Twitter. And pretty much all social media.

Posted by Cassandra at October 22, 2013 06:14 PM

Comments

Someone should make one of those for insult about the Tea Party using only insults coming from elected Democrats and their staff.

Remember when Democrats were all outrage for"questioning their patriotism"?

Alan Grayson doesn't.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 22, 2013 06:57 PM

Great idea :)

If you guys want to submit verified insults in the c comments, I'll be happy to find some code to put one together!

Posted by: Cassandra at October 22, 2013 07:21 PM

Now they have shut down the government like an arsonist sets a fire.
hostage takers - Steve Cohen

Rabid. domestic enemies. They think they're some kind of guerillas. - Steve Cohen

people who have a bomb strapped to their chest," - Dan Pfeiffer White House Aide

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 22, 2013 09:12 PM

heh heh heh . . .
. . . yeah, *this* will play well with the broader public. Hope lots of these get posted before Nov 2014.
Stay.Mad.and.Vote.Again!

Posted by: CAPT Mike at October 22, 2013 10:04 PM

So when will someone do us the favor of getting rid of Sarah Palin and the rest of her white trash family? What utter useless garbage.

@jrubinblogger (Jennifer Rubin) is CRAZY unhinged

@noonanjo (John Noonan) is an overweight paid Romney shill - Jofi Joseph, director in the National Security Staff at the White House

I call them legislative arsonists - Nancy Pelosi

tea party anarchists - Harry Reid

May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.

Busy blocking the tapeworms that have slithered out of hellspawn @amandacarpenter‘s asshole

one of Ted Cruz’s pubic lice

- Allan Brauer communications chair for the Democratic Party of Sacramento

If you open up to mainstream news sites, (a lower bar than elected Dems and staff, but higher than Facebook) a simple google search for "Tea Party Terrorists" give you more than you can sort through.

Helk, just this one article is a treasure trove.

"Camp Sabotage", "band of domestic anarchists", "infidels", "jihadists" (Wait, how can someome be both an infidel andjihadist?), "that their dissonance echoes from Wal-Marted plain and Cracker Barrelled valley", "traitorous Southerners in government since long before Robert E. Lee’s doomed charge at Gettysburg", "the vituperative Confederate agenda of anti-americanism", "irresistible redneck poison", "whose sedition will be rewarded with reelection", "ignoble menagerie of clampdown Clampetts", "angry Dixie mob", "phenomenally shortsighted backwater pol with a Gospel zombie constituency", "domestic gang"

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 23, 2013 09:35 AM

Maybe we can call it the "Democrat Civility Generator"

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 23, 2013 09:38 AM

I looked for some open source code last night, but I may need some help. I found one in VB (which I can read, and may be able to work with) but the others were in fairly obscure languages.

Posted by: Cassandra at October 23, 2013 10:24 AM

And I'm no help at all at coding unless it's done is SAS. But that's only helpful for Statistics.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 23, 2013 12:32 PM

Hi Cass,
Took courses in Fortran, Basic, COBOL, PL1 & an HP assembly language a few years ago . . . would that be helpful?

Best Regards,

Posted by: CAPT Mike at October 23, 2013 04:41 PM

It might! I won't be able to look at this again until tomorrow but I'll let you know what I can find. My main concerns are whether I'll be able to compile whatever code I choose and how I put it online.

Posted by: Cass at October 23, 2013 04:50 PM

"schoolyard bully" - Harry Reid

Race Traitor: "I don’t think he [Cruz] should be defined as a Hispanic" - Bill Richardson

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at October 23, 2013 06:18 PM

Hi again Cass,
Gotta be honest, I was mocking my own dated programming 'skill set.'
More seriously, if that's COBOL, unless there is a large very important existing financial data set, probably better to burn the source code and start over . . . and if 'they' decide to go ahead w/ a COBOL update, then run away from it!

PL1 was both interesting and useful, and around that time also heard good things about Pascal. What I've heard about the original C makes it sound like MS devised their own language to avoid using those for it's own programs.

Best Regards,

Posted by: CAPT Mike at October 24, 2013 08:41 PM

. . . and after the brilliant ACA / Obamacare website rollout, we are left to wonder they used COBOL or Ada (*lots* of talk about Ada at the Pentagon in late 80's) for their code.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at October 27, 2013 11:50 PM