« When You've Lost the Women... | Main | You Had One Job »

November 01, 2013

Let the Judgement Begin

Well, I see what gets you guys *going*, and it ain't pretty.
*snicker*

To the judgement:
First place goes to CAPT Mike for, "The look on her face suggest it has batteries and she's just finished a free trial offer." (Yes, I have a dirty mind, who amongst us didn't know that?)

Second place goes to the ever-inventive spd rdr, "Alas, even the addition of the Queen's Royal Pen to Her Royal Smile could not improve upon the Queen's Dreadful Pantsuit."

Jumping into the fray at third place is htom with, "I don't need Bill now."

Yu-Ain Gonnano claims movie reference props for, "Bill, do you know the real reason the pen is mightier than the sword? It's because it's dull. It'll hurt more, you twit." (One of the best lines from that movie, IMNSHO)

And coming in with the most vaguely phrased comment is Da Boss with, "You guys are killing me... :)" (I'm still not sure whether or not this was meant as a comment or a comment, but, hey, it never hurts to sweet talk the boss.)

You guys really made it hard (heh, I said....hey, CAPT Mike started it!) to determine winners this week. Thanks for that!
And, now on to our next contest!

After the Princess confessed her early love of Troll dolls in the recent doll-themed post, I just couldn't resist....
trolls_on_stripper_poles1220993448.jpg
heh

Posted by DL Sly at November 1, 2013 01:55 PM

Comments

Hmmm... we are sensing a theme with these contest photos...

"Note to self: next time, wear the birthday suit with pockets."

Posted by: Cass at November 1, 2013 05:10 PM

Yeah, it really really sucks to have your money fall out like that, huh?
heh

Posted by: Evil Twin at November 1, 2013 05:16 PM

The soldier and the Marine left, but the sailor is still here. Thank goodness for long deployments at sea.

Posted by: bud at November 1, 2013 07:52 PM

"Scenes from a street fair in San Francisco"

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at November 2, 2013 08:56 AM

I had always wondered whatever happened to our long winded friend the Vietnamese Hairy Fruit. No minion of the 1% he.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at November 2, 2013 02:55 PM

I'm not sure my mind is working like y'all's (in fact I'm not sure it can) but here goes:

Troll dancing. It's not just for Poles anymore.

Posted by: Elise at November 2, 2013 03:52 PM

Dear sweet God almighty; I knew that girl in Subic bay!

Posted by: CAPT Mike at November 4, 2013 12:03 AM

"Dear sweet God almighty; I knew that girl in Subic bay!"

Hey! I'm still drinking beer here on the Dark Side!
Damn near sprayed an entire mouthful across the room, and I brook no alchohol abuse around these parts, Mister.
You're just lucky Sister Mary Bag O'Metaphors isn't here (she's on next) with her ruler.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at November 4, 2013 12:28 AM

I think Capt. Mike won the Internet today :p

"Trollz Gone Wild" doesn't quite have the same allure as its better known predecessor.

Posted by: Cass at November 4, 2013 09:27 AM

(One of the best lines from that movie, IMNSHO)

I go back and forth on that one or this:

"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, ... and call off Christmas."

Alan Rickman steals just about every scene he's in.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at November 4, 2013 09:35 AM