« ACA Warnings "Dire, Specific, and... Ignored" | Main | A Few Good Men (and Women) »

November 05, 2013

"The Only Part of Government That Actually Listens"

We don't care who you are - this is funny:

canyouhearmenow.jpg

Posted by Cassandra at November 5, 2013 05:41 AM

Comments

But we care who YOU are, "Cassandra," or shall we call you by your REAL name Mrs. Dread Roberts Pirate!!!

Posted by: Special Agent Redacted at November 5, 2013 10:42 AM

They still don't care, but at least they listen.

I don't typically go for displaying political opinions in public, but I am sorely tempted to buy one of those shirts. They are, as of 10:55 AM EST, available at Cafe Press. You can put them in your cart. Though I don't know if you can check out.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at November 5, 2013 10:55 AM

You can check out any time you like.
But you can never leave.

Posted by: Welcome to the Hotel California at November 5, 2013 11:04 AM

Parody or just truth? Either way, protected speech.

Posted by: John A at November 5, 2013 02:30 PM

I read somewhere that they sent out a cease and desist letter. There's a big joke in there somewhere.

Posted by: Cass at November 5, 2013 04:33 PM

Go ahead and laugh, Mrs. Pirate. You'll be laughing out of the other side of your ear piece when we block your Netflix!

Posted by: Special Agent Redacted at November 5, 2013 04:44 PM

So *that's* why the TV in our rec room doesn't work!

D'oh!

Posted by: Cass at November 5, 2013 05:05 PM

my last active duty tour was in the Office of Naval Intelligence at the Pentagon. Out motto was: 'In God we trust, all others we monitor.'
had a chance to visit one of the copper clad NSA buildings at Fort Meade; not very exciting.

Bach then there were bright red lines forbidding domestic collection.

best regards,

Posted by: CAPT Mike at November 5, 2013 09:47 PM

I've placed an order for a t-shirt. They may be enjoined from filling it, but I can help them with their case for economic harm.

Posted by: Texan99 at November 7, 2013 10:35 AM