« Answer to the Quiz | Main | Coffee Snorters, "What Fresh Hell..." Edition »

January 27, 2014

Let The Judgement Begin

Again you guys didn't disappoint, but I gotta wonder what it is with the blondes. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but it is curiouser and curiouser. Enough wondering for now, let's see if y'all can keep it rolling.
On to the judgement and old business:

Our winner this week is our villainous pal, George Pal for what might be, in the old Match Game lingo, the definitive answer, "Defective Head Meat Institute. My name is Debbie. Are you volunteering or contributing?"

Close on his heels is our wandering Van Halen fan, OBloodyHell with "Quickly, the other workers there realized that working on the Suicide Hotline was NOT an appropriate job for Susan..."

And last, but certainly not least when there are this many great answers, is spd rdr for "Ok sir, just a few more questions. Your age? Ninety-eight. Your current health status? Six months to live... And your net worth? Really... Do you like blondes?"

Most excellent, villains.
And now, on to new business!

Shillary and Slick Willy.png

Have at it, villains.
May the Farce be with you.
0>;~}

Posted by DL Sly at January 27, 2014 04:23 PM

Comments

"Dang! That little lady's got a serious left hook!"

Posted by: spd rdr at January 27, 2014 06:18 PM

OK, I want seconds

Posted by: CAPT Mike at January 27, 2014 07:18 PM

"Yes, Hillary, I remember."

Posted by: htom at January 27, 2014 10:37 PM

Did you ever see R. Lee Ermey as the drill instructor in "Full Metal Jacket"? "CHOKE YOURSELF!"

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 28, 2014 11:13 AM

With apologies for referencing an actual quote.

How can a made-up quote trump the actual quote? We may be witnessing the actual photo as outlined below:

"Come on Bill, put your d*** up! You can't f*** her here!!"

(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally)

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 28, 2014 11:18 AM

"What lipstick?"

Posted by: spd rdr at January 28, 2014 11:41 AM

I'm not thinking about it. I'm not. My mind's a blank...
Pink pachyderms. Pink pachyderms. Pink pachy...
...dermis ...mmmmmmmm...

Posted by: George Pal at January 28, 2014 01:04 PM

"Gee, I coulda had a V-8!"

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at January 28, 2014 01:05 PM

Bill--you've told some whoppers in your day--but I'M BETTER THAN YOU!

"Cattle futures", "Vast right-wing conspiracy", "running under fire", "Cannot remember", "No controlling authority", "I didn't know", "I wasn't aware......."

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 28, 2014 02:44 PM

Putin--Beware! Bill receives "THE LOOK"--a combination of pity, contempt, and "I know what you've been up to!"

It's something women apparently learn in wife school--guaranteed to emasculate any man!

If only she would use her powers for good instead of evil!

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 28, 2014 02:55 PM

Here's where I really date myself:

[Bill] I don't get it - that whole hand-on-cheek thing was so effective when Jack Benny did it.

Posted by: Cassandra at January 29, 2014 03:13 PM

"Why, thank you, Thing!"

Posted by: spd rdr at January 29, 2014 04:12 PM

Cass--I was going to make the Jack Benny comment--but thought it was too obscure--there's more than ONE of us "of a certain age."

As Jack would say, when putting his hand to his face--"WELL!"

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 29, 2014 05:14 PM

As Jack would say, when putting his hand to his face--"WELL!"

I don't know why that has stuck with me all these years, but I just loved to watch him on TV :)

Posted by: Cassandra at January 29, 2014 09:11 PM

"Oh Boss, come now!" Jack Benny, the inventer of the slow take and the master of the slow burn?

Posted by: htom at January 29, 2014 10:27 PM

Speaking of Jack Benny, remember the straight line to this punch line: "I'm thinking, I'm thinking!"?

Posted by: Rex at January 30, 2014 10:53 AM

Hi Rex,
Yes, that was Jack's answer to the question:
'Your money or your life?'

Best Regards,

Posted by: CAPT Mike at January 30, 2014 01:51 PM

"CHOKE YOURSELF!"

I was just watching that part the other night!
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at January 30, 2014 09:54 PM

The description of the movie describes Ermey's character as "a sadistic drill instructor."

MOST people I know that have ever been in the military find Ermey's portrayal to be spot on--but most of us watch it and smile--"Yeah--that was US!" :)

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 31, 2014 12:01 PM

"I don't hate to say I told you so, Bill, butI TOLD you they weren't all as easy as Monica..."

Posted by: OBloodyHell, I'll Wait... at February 1, 2014 07:56 AM

"Bill--one more "Bimbo eruption" and we'll be taking a walk in Ft. Marcy Park!

Posted by: frequent flyer at February 4, 2014 10:38 AM