« Every Time Peyton Manning Yells, "OMAHA!"... | Main | All Kinds Of Kinds »

January 20, 2014

Let The Judgement Begin

Dayum peoples! You guys really came out firing on all cylinders for last week's picture. I love when you make my job difficult, and this week was very difficult.
So, on to the judgement and old business:

Eliciting the biggest belly laugh this week is George Pal with "You make crazy eyes like this and say... 'what difference does it make?' Scares the bejeezus out of the nimrods."

Second place goes to our own inimitable spd rdr for expressing what everyone wishes for "Wait! What did you mean by 'Thanks for the signed confession?'"

And, grabbing a rare third place this week, is frequent flyer for "Hey, wanna see my Nancy Pelosi imitation?"

Excellent job, villains!
Now, on to new business!

Updated: Oh crap! I forgot my these!
Obscure movie reference props go to the Blog Princess for her sssscintillating [Hillary, channeling Kaa in the Jungle Book]

"Trussssssssssst in meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Jussssssssssssssst in meeeeeeeeeeeee
Close your eyes
Trust in me.
[Hold still, please]"

And, obscure political trivia reference goes to Don Brouhaha's "Here, let me autograph that baseball. I once played for the Yankees, or I would have if they would have given me that minor league contract."

Now, on to new business!

DWS III.png

Have at it, villains.
May the Farce be with you.
0>;~}

Posted by DL Sly at January 20, 2014 03:37 PM

Comments

DWS at hosted event to aid the dating challenged:

"Friday night, drinks on South Beach? Sounds great Marla, when should I pick you up?"

Posted by: CAPT Mike at January 20, 2014 06:52 PM

"You got your hair done where? Because I need to get my hair done again, and again, and again...."

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at January 21, 2014 12:10 AM

Obviously, a look inside the Obama campaign headquarters. "So--THIS is what they mean when they say "Talk to the hand!"

"You're unhappy with Obamacare? "Talk to the hand!" Nobody cares!

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 21, 2014 11:13 AM

I always wondered how Democrat operatives received their "talking points"--every one of them says the same thing. This photo reveals that the process involves a download from a Bluetooth device to a chip placed in the ear.

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 21, 2014 11:17 AM

"Ok sir, just a few more questions. Your age? Ninety-eight. Your current health status? Six months to live... And your net worth? Really... Do you like blondes?"

Posted by: spd rdr at January 21, 2014 12:32 PM

A rare photo of an Obama program actually WORKING. In this photo, taken at the headquarters of 1-900-SEX-CHAT, Obamaphones actually DO help people to find a job. "Hello--this is Brandi--I just turned 18, and I'm SO lonely......"

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 21, 2014 01:23 PM

Defective Head Meat Institute. My name is Debbie. Are you volunteering or contributing?

Posted by: George Pal at January 21, 2014 02:07 PM

Yes, I will tell President Obama about your opposition to the NFL doing away with the extra point kick. Everything else is our business. Why not that, too.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at January 21, 2014 03:22 PM

"Hey here's my number, call me maybe? Hello? Hello? Is there anybody there? WHAT!!"

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at January 21, 2014 08:59 PM

You guys are killing me. I got nothin' :)

Posted by: Cassandra at January 22, 2014 12:18 PM

ONE of the Obamaphones is set to "Happy Mode"!

Posted by: frequent flyer at January 22, 2014 05:09 PM

The church's new "Bingo By Phone" night was a remarkably unexpected success...

Posted by: OBloodyHell, I Brought My Penicillllll..... at January 25, 2014 08:13 AM

Quickly, the other workers there realized that working on the Suicide Hotline was NOT an appropriate job for Susan...

Posted by: OBloodyHell, Gimme Something to Write On, Man!!! at January 25, 2014 08:17 AM