« Return of Rob. Frost's Bratty Little Sister | Main | Write Your Own Headline »

February 04, 2014

Let The Judgement Begin

Slick Willy and Shillary. I thought, "What could go wrong with this pic?"
0>;~]
Even with this, y'all still managed to go places I never think of when choosing the next picture for the caption contest. Not that that's a bad thing, mind you, her commenters are what make VC, IMNSHO, one of the best *little* sites on the innertubes. (Which is a grand site better than being the site with the biggest tail....jus' sayin'.) So, let's get down to it, shall we?
On to the judgement and old business:

This one was tough, guys. For the first time, I enlisted help to decide the winner - but got none...it's not like I asked if my butt looked big in these jeans or anything. However, after much deliberation, and another beer...

htom takes first this week with "Yes, Hillary, I remember."

And spd comes in a very close second for "What lipstick?"

Which means, landing in third place, but still on time even with the newest polar vortex rolling down, is frequent flyer's "Bill--one more "Bimbo eruption" and we'll be taking a walk in Ft. Marcy Park!"

Obscure TV (and movie) reference #1 goes to spd for "Why, thank you, Thing!"

Obscure TV reference #2 and Best Hijacking of a Thread kudos go to the Blog Princess (who doesn't often get to hijack a thread on her own site), aided and abetted by frequent flyer, htom, Rex and CAPT Mike for the walk down Jack Benny memory lane.

Most excellent, villains.
And now, on to new business!

DWS I.png

Have at it, villains.
May the Farce be with you.
0>;~}

Posted by DL Sly at February 4, 2014 08:38 PM

Comments

"Let me sing you the song of my people."

Posted by: Grim at February 5, 2014 08:18 AM

*snort* :)

Posted by: Cassandra at February 5, 2014 08:43 AM

"Before I proceed, I'd first like to thank the
Leadership Council's Oversight Commission Super Committee Task Force on Shit Happens
for this opportunity to fling it like a chimp"

Posted by: George Pal at February 5, 2014 11:02 AM

"Feelings. Nothing more than FEELINGS."

(Also known as "the Liberal National Anthem")

Posted by: frequent flyer at February 5, 2014 11:47 AM

Proof positive that she actually can shut her mouth.

Posted by: spd rdr at February 5, 2014 06:48 PM

"Last question... Do your lips move when you lie?"

Posted by: spd rdr at February 5, 2014 07:44 PM

I am happy to say, I have no freaking idea who that is.

Actually, I suspect I do, but care so little I'm not going to bother to investigate. I figure someone will say something.

And so I proceed:

"Feh!! Monica and her cigar. Just wait till they get wind of what I can do with THIS thing!!"

:-D

Posted by: OBloodyHell, I'll Wait... at February 7, 2014 08:56 PM

"My earbud is out of sync with the P.A."

Posted by: htom at February 8, 2014 08:45 PM

OBH,
That shining representative of progressive liberalism is none other than the current head of the Democrat National Committee....the Big (Head) Cheese, so to speak. She's most currently infamous for espousing the fact that Dem's will most certainly be campaigning on Obamacare this election season.
Have fun!
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at February 8, 2014 09:18 PM

"When the Democrat "talking points" didn't come up on the TelePrompTer, Debbie was uncharacteristically speechless. She had no original ideas--nothing to fall back on. She had experienced that nightmare before--on stage--unable to speak--she clasped the microphone for security and inspiration, but it provided neither, leaving her mute in front of the crowd, unable to speak--her worst nightmare was happening..................."

Posted by: frequent flyer at February 9, 2014 01:54 PM

}}} She received a Bachelor of Arts in 1988 and a Master of Arts with certificate in political campaigning in 1990, both in Political Science, from the University of Florida in Gainesville.

On behalf of all UF alumni everywhere... I apologize.

When it comes to liberal idiots, UF has more than an ample share of them, both students and faculty, past and present. :-S

Posted by: OBloodyHell, I'll Wait... at February 9, 2014 11:13 PM

It should be noted, by the way, that Alachua County, where UF resides, is the ONLY county north of the Daytona/Orlando/Tampa line -- other than those around the state capital (where FSU also resides) which voted for the Dems since 2000.

The rest of the northern part of the state votes intelligently.

Posted by: OBloodyHell, I'll Wait... at February 9, 2014 11:19 PM

Better:

Posted by: OBloodyHell, I'll Wait... at February 9, 2014 11:22 PM

"A tingle ran up Debbie's leg as she thought about Barack Obama and what she'd like to do to him (cough cough) for him."

Posted by: OBloodyHell, I'll Wait... at February 9, 2014 11:25 PM