« Men of VC, Strike a Blow Against Sexist Piggery! | Main | Let The Judgement Begin - Mother's Day Edition »

May 16, 2014

Another Lap Complete!

Albeit on crutches for the last few months, but in the game of Life, there aren't any penalties for assisted mobility.
Advanced senility, however...
heh
So, without further ado, and with as much fanfare as one can muster in pixels....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS!!!

Posted by DL Sly at May 16, 2014 12:42 PM

Comments

Happy birthday, Cass. :)

Posted by: Grim at May 16, 2014 12:57 PM

So you and I are both Taurii, eh? That explains a lot.

Much love and happiness on your birthday, Cass!

Posted by: a former european at May 16, 2014 01:43 PM

Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe!
Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe!
Hippo Birdie Deer Ewe!
Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe!

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at May 16, 2014 01:46 PM

Hope you have a great BDay, and many more.
Good luck w PT and recovery.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 16, 2014 01:52 PM

Sorry guys - I had therapy today, else I would have not have missed this post (the opportunity to discuss MikeD's and YAG's buns...).

Thank you :) (and I'll get you for this. Sly).

Posted by: Cass at May 16, 2014 03:16 PM

*snnnnnnnicker*
Yanno, you shoulda taken this into account when you threw me that new set of keys to the house.
heh
Besides, I know you, remember? You'll never remember what month my birthday is, much less the day. (Even if I told you the month prior.) So, I'm feeling about as safe on this one as the thought of you chasing me down any time soon.
Double heh
And you're welcome.
Have a good rest of the day.
Grab a beer.
Put the ice machine on.
Kick back.
And...chill.
Love ya!
0>;~]

Posted by: DL Sly at May 16, 2014 03:33 PM

Happy Birthday, Cass!

Posted by: htom at May 16, 2014 04:02 PM

Many happy returns of the day, without crutches next time!

Posted by: Texan99 at May 16, 2014 04:06 PM

Actually, I'm pretty sure your birthday is the first week of November. Not sure which day, though (8th?).

My problem is realizing, on the day when someone's birthday occurs (rather than 3 weeks before or - God forbid - 2 days after), that *this* is the day :p But I'm that way even with my own birthday (one year I woke up and didn't remember it was my birthday until my Mom called me in the afternoon).

Posted by: Cass at May 16, 2014 04:26 PM

"one year I woke up and didn't remember it was my birthday until my Mom called me in the afternoon"

That's because you had boys. Had you had a daughter, then you, too, could have discovered the joy of never being allowed to forget your birthday...or how old you are....or....
Trust me on this.
And have another beer.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 16, 2014 04:38 PM

Birthday, birthday?

We missed that one, did we?

And Cassandra is 29 all over again.

Happy birthday, and many happy returns.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at May 17, 2014 11:08 AM

And Cassandra is 29 all over again.

Hmmm. That explains that weird sense of deja vu I feel every year around this time :p

Thanks guys :)

Posted by: It's Groundhog Day - Again! at May 19, 2014 08:25 AM

Just stay away from the toaster and the tub, mkay?
Oh, and don't drive angry.
0>;~]