« Oh Noes!! | Main | "I Was Not, I Am Not" Aware of All Those Reports on VA Wait Times »

May 19, 2014

Ooh! Ooh!! Ooh!!!

A meme game!
A couple of my favorites so far:

"I’m not saying Hilary is old but the first bimbo eruption she ever handled was for Henry VIII."

"I’m not saying Hilary is old but her face has more wrinkles than a Bill Clinton apology."

"I’m not saying Hilary is old but she wants Matlock for her vice president."

Alright, villains. You get the idea.
Have at it, and, as always, may the Farce be with you.

"I'm not saying Hillary is old, but..."

Posted by DL Sly at May 19, 2014 06:19 PM

Comments

"I'm not saying Hillary is old, but when she was a little girl, she went fishing for trilobites."

"I'm not saying Hillary is old, but Methuselah called her 'Mom'"

"I'm not saying Hillary is old, but her DNA was actually formed in a supernova."

Posted by: IGotBupkis, "Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses." at May 20, 2014 03:43 AM

I'm not saying Hillary is old, but she's forgotten more about Bill's infidelity than the press ever bothered to learn.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at May 20, 2014 09:18 AM

I despise Bill, and detest Hillary as a pol, but can't get on board mocking a woman for her age.
Her pantsuits, Cankles, weird smile/laugh all fair game.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 20, 2014 10:05 AM

I'm not saying that Hillary's old, but her cankles wear pantsuits.

Posted by: spd rdr at May 20, 2014 10:36 AM

After Reagan, Dole, and McCain, I can't really find it in me to object to object lessons.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at May 20, 2014 10:42 AM

I'm not saying that Hillary's old, but her birth certificate was issued by "Pangaea."

I'm not saying that Hillary's old, but what difference at this point does it make?

Posted by: spd rdr at May 20, 2014 11:44 AM

Nice to see you out and about, mr. rdr.

And, CAPT? You know what they always say, if you can't say something nice....come sit next to me.
heh
0>;~]

Posted by: DL Sly at May 20, 2014 11:46 AM

How about combining her age AND her cackle?

"I'm not saying Hilary is old, but she was the Wicked Witch in Grimm's Fairy Tales (1812), the original Cinderella (1697), and the Wizard of Oz (1939).

Posted by: frequent flyer at May 20, 2014 04:02 PM

I'm not saying that Hilary is old, but she was around when there were only 6 COMMANDMENTS--therefore, she and Bill feel they are not bound by the following:

7.Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8.Thou shalt not steal.
9.Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10.Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s.

Stealing and lying are OK with both Bill and Hill--#7 seems to be a favorite of Bill. Coveting the property of others is a basic tenet of liberalism. Bill particularly was fond of "neighbor's wife" and "maidservant".

Posted by: frequent flyer at May 20, 2014 04:12 PM

I'm not saying that Hilary has dementia, but she has FORGOTTEN that she never "dodged enemy bullets", FORGOTTEN that she was involved with Benghazi, FORGOTTEN that she made a fortune in cattle futures (despite having never done so before), FORGOTTEN the Benghazi excuse was "that horrible video" (that had only been up for 3 days and had less than 300 views worldwide), FORGOTTEN the White House use of 900 FBI files (filegate), FORGOTTEN her friends and business partners Web Hubbel (went to prison), Vince Foster (suicide), and William Kennedy (fired). She has FORGOTTEN her first health care debacle, and the fact that she answered "I have no recollection" (forgot) 56 times under oath.

It's really sad to see mental deterioration like this, especially for someone once described as "the smartest woman in the world."

Posted by: frequent flyer at May 20, 2014 04:30 PM

I'm not saying that Hillary is FORGETFUL, but she can't seem to remember when she was a REPUBLICAN.

Posted by: frequent flyer at May 20, 2014 04:33 PM

I'm not saying Hillary is old, but she IS the reason that beer was invented.

Posted by: spd rdr at May 20, 2014 05:55 PM

With apologies to Rodney "No Respect" Dangerfield.

Hillary is SO ugly, two guys broke into her apartment--she called "Rape!" and they answered "NO!"

Hillary's body is so bad, the other bathers at
the nude beach and made her put her clothes on.

She's so ugly--when she has sex SHE pretends SHE is someone else!

She's so ugly, even Bill won't have sex with her.

How about something from Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner's "The 2000 year-old-man" routine--"The reason she doesn't believe the Bible is true is because she's so old that SHE WAS THERE!"

Posted by: frequent flyer at May 20, 2014 09:56 PM

"She's so ugly, even Bill won't have sex with her."

Hey, hey, hey!
Technically, we're s'posed to *making stuff up*.
Just remindin' ya of da rules, yanno.
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 20, 2014 10:04 PM

Would like to meet you Sly. You make me laugh.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 20, 2014 10:47 PM

Btw, as a Nuc, it's an old sad joke that we have nothing nice to say about anyone, ever.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 20, 2014 10:49 PM

Hi ff,

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 20, 2014 10:51 PM

Hi again Sly,
And glad to see the topic has drifted a little.
Now your gonna hafta call one of Hillary's friends to assist w Judgement.
Solomon.

Best Regards,

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 20, 2014 10:54 PM

Tis not mine to judge Hillary, CAPT.
There is a higher One who will attend to that, in His own good time.
In the mean time, I figure He put her here as comic relief, and it would be a shame to deny such a gift.

"Very unkind of you; I distinctly recall the witch in Snow White as being very pretty, at least once."

*snort*
0>;~]

Posted by: DL Sly at May 20, 2014 11:20 PM

From CAPT. Mike--"Hi ff,

Proof positive that if people have an "inner beauty"--that shines through. By the same standard--bitterness rots from within.

Witch? Hillary? But I'm being redundant.

Posted by: frequent flyer at May 21, 2014 09:36 AM

Heh.
If Hillary runs, guess we'll need to do a variation of this every few weeks.

Best Regards,

PS: appears to me Hillary is already serving part of her long term sentence already, due to her own choice of spouse.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at May 21, 2014 04:04 PM

I'm not saying that Hillary's old, but she did throw out the first pitch when Cubs won the World Series.

Posted by: spd rdr at May 22, 2014 01:12 PM

*snort!*

Posted by: DL Sly at May 22, 2014 02:28 PM

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but she was the first woman to yell, "Who made these muddy footprints?" after Mr. DeBille figured out the recipe for mud.

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but she gave fashion tips to Joan of Arc.

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but she coined the phrase, "Let them eat cake." But let Marie have it after she saw how pissy the people got.

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but no, wait, I AM saying Hillary's old!
heh
0>;~}

Posted by: DL Sly at May 22, 2014 02:38 PM

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but the first time she read "Macbeth" she sued the author for defamation.

Posted by: spd rdr at May 23, 2014 08:05 AM

I'm not saying Hillary is old, but Gengis Khan once told her, "It takes a pillage to raze a child."

Posted by: DL Sly at May 23, 2014 12:31 PM

*rim shot*
Good one Sly!

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but she doesn't have to guess whether the chicken or the egg came first.

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but she's got no reflection.

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but she can lie in Mayan.

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but Noah had to kick the unicorns off the ark to squeeze in her ego.

I'm not saying Hillary's old, but when she went missing as a little girl they painted her picture on the side of a cow.

Posted by: spd rdr at May 23, 2014 03:46 PM