« Harsh Words Provoke Harsh Reactions | Main | Caption Contest - Father's Day Edition »

June 13, 2014

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This is just terrible. All those little ones gone before their time. And the big ones will never know the pleasure they could have...
*sigh*

"A truck carrying some seriously precious cargo toppled over Wednesday morning in South Dakota. The semitruck, carrying Bud Light, tipped over onto the median of I-29 after its driver fell asleep at the wheel and overcorrected the truck.

Beer spilled out from the roof of the trailer, which had split open. Cans of beer covered the grassy area."

We pause for a moment of silence for the loss of these pour ones.

Posted by DL Sly at June 13, 2014 11:42 AM

Comments

[SOB!!!]

Posted by: Cassandra at June 13, 2014 03:51 PM

I know.
It's raining today.
Seems *right*.
0>;~[

Posted by: DL Sly at June 13, 2014 05:03 PM

As a well known beer afficianado, I assure you that this is no tragedy.

Posted by: CAPT Mike at June 14, 2014 03:04 AM

Now, now....don't be speaking ill of the dead, even if they didn't meet with your ideals.
0>;~]

Posted by: DL Sly at June 14, 2014 01:50 PM

Bud Light is terrible. Every time I ever drank it, it gave me an upset stomach.

Bud Light Lime is ever wore. Whoever dreamed that up should be shot.

This is a time for celebration.

Posted by: Don Brouhaha at June 14, 2014 11:12 PM

Yanno, my BIL says he gets the worst hangover from any Bud product. He was told it was because they use a rice blend instead of wheat. Either way, he won't drink it. I always figured it was because he was a Marine drinking beer. But whad'do I know?
heh

"Bud Light Lime is ever wore."

It needs to be asked:
Did you forget an *h*, or typo an *s*?
Inquiring minds, and all....
0>;~]

Posted by: DL Sly at June 15, 2014 12:38 AM

When I was in HS we used to hate PBR - called it "headache beer".

This is a time for celebration.

Don, that made me laugh out loud :)

Posted by: Cassandra at June 16, 2014 08:20 AM

It was not the alcohol's fault for being born of Bud Light.

As alcohol evaporates more quickly than the rest, may the angels rescue the worthy and know joy.

Posted by: Yu-Ain Gonnano at June 16, 2014 10:43 AM