« Are Your Emoticons Racially Sensitive Enough? | Main | The Perfect Candidate! »

November 05, 2014

Do Not Try This At Home

Well, at least not until next year. Doing so now would be downright creepy.
heh

Posted by DL Sly at November 5, 2014 06:00 PM

Comments

They're being mean to that ugly, hairless cat... He's scared to death!

Posted by: Miss Ladybug at November 5, 2014 10:35 PM

Nothing creepy about a hairless cat the rest of the year, eh? :)

Posted by: Grim at November 5, 2014 10:44 PM

Well, for me, hairless cats have always been creepy, but I'd refrain from crawling towards one whilst wearing a werewolf mask.
heh
Although, it does give me ideas for next Halloween and a certain PITA of a cat what resides on the Dark Side much to the chagrin of the Dark Lord.
Paybacks are a bitch.
heh
0>;~]

Posted by: DL Sly at November 5, 2014 11:33 PM

Yeah, that's creepy. know what's even creepier? That someone would actually own a hairless cat. Yuck!!!

Posted by: Frank Karl at November 6, 2014 11:01 AM

Boy that was hard to watch. For a lot of reasons :p

Posted by: Cassandra at November 6, 2014 11:03 AM

Sphinx cats (that hairless breed) are popular with people who have cat allergies but still want a cat. The main drawback to the breed is they're unable to tolerate cold weather with a darn, and they sunburn very easily.

But I agree, it is a cruel thing to intentionally terrorize an animal.

Posted by: MikeD at November 6, 2014 04:27 PM

I haven't heard that noise in a while. It's the noise my cats make when facing off against an intruder cat: such a weird ull-ull-ull sound.

Our newest dog, the little wiener thing, emits a piercing shriek when she's alarmed that will peel paint. She startled the vet with it when he was giving her a shot. She makes it when I pull a burr out of her paw: "AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE MY GOD YER KILLIN ME YER KILLIN . . . oh, the burr's gone. Thanks." I'd like to hear her face off against a cat doing the ullullulllating.

Posted by: Texan99 at November 6, 2014 04:47 PM